Click here for a pdf version
of the latest online course schedule.
Online convenience, instructor guidance,
and the industry's most comprehensive curriculum.
Schedule & Registration
No one else offers training like AIB
The American Institute of Banking (AIB) has been the leader in bank training for more than 100 years. Today AIB offers you the same high?quality education in a convenient online format to suit your schedule and career goals.
Benefits to You...
A powerful learning experience
- Current and authoritative textbooks and readings
- Experienced online instructors with banking expertise
- Exercises and exams to test your learning
- All the value of a classroom on your schedule.
Courses you need when you want them
- From fundamental courses like AIB Principles of Banking at the start of your career, to high?level courses for senior executives, like Analyzing Bank Performance
- More than 30 individual online courses in all
- Topics include banking basics, lending, retail banking, accounting, trust, bank management, marketing and sales, and more
- The high quality of an AIB course delivered online
- Set your schedule each week — no need to be online at a certain date or time
- Unique sessions of many courses available just for your bank.
Attention from your instructor, interaction with your peers
- All courses facilitated by an instructor who provides feedback on assignments and is available to answer your questions
- Peer interaction and discussion are an integral part of the class and maximize the learning experience
- Instructors are banking or training professionals in the industry
- The class size provides the opportunity for as much attention as you need.
Top-quality, up-to-date curriculum
- Content developed with an insider's perspective — by bankers, for bankers
- Curriculum updated as needed for accuracy and relevance to the dynamic financial services industry
- High completion rates and student satisfaction.
AIB credentials, ICB certification and college credit
- Courses may apply to more than one AIB diploma or certificate, allowing more rapid attainment of credentials and career progress
- Courses may count toward certification by the Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) — one of financial services' most highly respected and valued credentials
- Many courses have been reviewed by the American Council on Education (ACE) for college credit
Questions? Contact Chris Bennett or Susan Clark at 317-387-9380.